The Miracle of Aloe Vera in Dentistry

As a practitioner of periodontics for 16 years in Columbus, Ohio, I was lead to Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1978. My family of 8 moved to Tulsa in order that a new program could be chaired in periodontics at the new Dental School: The Michael Cardone School of Dentistry.

Ever since working in patients' mouths, teaching graduate periodontics, empathizing with patients and their discomfort, I had searched for a product which would ease pain, reduce inflammation, quicken healing and treat a variety of mucosal diseases.
Aloe Vera Toothpaste
Aloe Vera Toothpaste
Well, it wasn't until 1982, after a patient had periodontal surgery on his gums, that I observed a most interesting phenomenon. This particular patient came back to my office because the protective dressing had fallen off prematurely after only 3 days, rather than the usual time of 7 days for its removal. After 3 days his gum tissues appeared to be healed in what normally takes 6-7 days. So, I asked what vitamins he may have taken or if he had used a special mouthrinse to get this accelerated healing. He got this tremendous grin o his face and said, " I thought you'd never ask! I have applied aloe vera." And I said, "aloe who?".

Well, it wasn't until 1982, after a patient had periodontal surgery on his gums, that I observed a most interesting phenomenon. This particular patient came back to my office because the protective dressing had fallen off prematurely after only 3 days, rather than the usual time of 7 days for its removal. After 3 days his gum tissues appeared to be healed in what normally takes 6-7 days. So, I asked what vitamins he may have taken or if he had used a special mouthrinse to get this accelerated healing. He got this tremendous grin o his face and said, " I thought you'd never ask! I have applied aloe vera." And I said, "aloe who?".

So from this dramatic introduction I was directed to Don Wood, who was an enthusiastic Forever Living Products Manager for the Tulsa, Oklahoma region. Well, you can imagine my excitement, yet I had to be cautious regarding using it on any patient. With a professional-research-questioning background, I just could not jump into using a product which had not been tested, researched, or endorsed by the American Dental Association.

Therefore, Don Wood and I started a literature search. The more we found, the more FLP's processing, standardization methods and packaging techniques to better back up our use in patients' mouths.
After being convinced of the non-toxic nature and the purity of aloe from FLP, I began using the products a little here and a little there. Well, to my astonishment and delight, patients were not complaining as before and were becoming enthusiastic in the different uses. I was also discovering more unique ways of its miraculous and comforting ability. The more I used the FLP products, such as the Aloe Activator, Aloe Vera Gelly, aloe Berry Nectar, Forever Bright Toothgel, Aloe Lips, Aloe Liquid Soap, they became more in demand.

At this point we can look back 7 years, with over 3,000 patients on record who have used the marvelous healing advantage that accompanies the use of such superior products. As we discuss and present our findings with other dentists, they are becoming aware of its potential in their own practices. In fact, the resuls have been so unbelievable, that research is being undertaken.

This research will be just a beginning and as conclusions are recorded it will grant our FLP people positive research material. This will enable us to discuss the findings in a more professional manner to the dental community. Even though wonderful testimonials and accolades are presented, professional people are very leery about products which have not been endorsed by the proper institutions such as the FDA. I feel we are sitting on a keg of dynatime just waiting to produce the most exploding knowledge in the potential of these FLP products.

So, it is indeed a joy, a privilege and an honor to accept the position on the Professional Advisory Board of Forever Living Products. Just to provide input, suggestions and understand the needs of fellow FLP-ers will be a blessing. I am lookong forward to serving your requirements in my area of experitise.

by Timothy E. Moore, D.D.S., M.S.

Reference:
Forever Lifestyle Magazine 1989 Spring
These Forever Living Dental products are not sold in stores, you can buy it online. Please enter retail store to purchase today. Would you like to receive 15% discount ? Why don't you register and save money instantly. For details please visit: Forever Living Discounts.
$50 minimum purchase required.

http://nutrition-vitamins4us.blogspot.com/2011/03/anu-kamboj-assistant-supervisor.html

0 Comments