Clean 9 weightloss program testimony

"My weight gain was typical of mothers who had given birth. That was 17 years ago. I tried many things to lose weight…. slimming tea, slimming coffee and various programs. I even used slimming medicine prescribed by doctors, which could not be taken for more than one month, due to its side effects that included bitter taste in my mouth. I developed gastritis and was hospitalized for 3 times ranging from 3 to 5 days each time.

I had joined Forever 4 years ago because its skincare products helped me solved my skin problem and I wanted to get membership discount. Later I used Clean 9 and Lifestyle 30 and knew that it worked, without giving me any gastric pain. I love food. Given my lifestyle, it is no wonder I need some help to keep my weight in check. My husband works late, and when he takes dinner at home, I would join him after his hard day’s work by taking my supper with him! For the best results, I combined taking the nutritional supplements with other aspects. I exercised with hula hoop at home. I increased intake of vegetables and fruits, and decrease my consumption of rice.

The Forever supplements must have worked because I lost the urge to take tidbits between meals. I lost 7 kg of fat during the whole program. My friends Neha and customers were impressed. I am the best proof that Clean 9 and Lifestyle 30 works!"


Clean 9 program 5800 (with discount 15%)

Forever Clean 9 balanced weight loss program is not sold in stores, you can only buy it online. Please enter retail store to purchase yours today. Would you like to receive 15% discount? Register for free and save 15% right away. $50 minimum purchase required. For more information please visit: http://nutrition-vitamins4us.blogspot.com/

0 Comments