Wellcome by Chetan

Did you ever wondered why should you become a Forever Living Distributor? If not I'll give you my story and you can decide if it's worth it or not.

The main reason I become a Forever Living Distributor because one of my friend , Anu Kamboj told me that these are extremely good aloe vera based products. They have extraordinary effect on the body, they act like a miracle. First of all I wanted to try them so bad and see if it was true.


I had 2 choices:

1. buy the products from a Forever Living Distributor at retail price or

2. become a forever living products distributor and buy the products for myself, in this case I will save 15% (minimum 1000 purchase required)


I was told that the registration is completely free. If you live in the Punjab, Haryana, Himachel or near Chandigarh you can do it online in a couple of minutes.
I start searching for information about how to become a Forever Living Distributor but I did not find anything.
To be honest I was concerned about registration and I think most of us are. I am always very cautious and I think twice before I do something. So I went to the website www.foreverliving.com to see if there is anything hidden.
Most of the companies do courier orders when you register, or they charge you a registration fee, or membership fee. Do you know what? I did not find any fees! So it seemed safe to register. I started the process... first name.... last name.... address... phone number....email address....social security..... SOCIAL SECURITY???? I stopped! I read carefully again. Why do they need social security? I just want to buy the products at wholesale price! I don't want to work for Forever Living Products Inc. I read it again, it is not required!!! SOCIAL SECURITY IS NOT REQUIRED!!! So I left it empty and continued the process! My friend was right! It took me 3 minutes to become a Forever Living Products Distributor and did not cost me a cent. Nobody asked my credit card number! So it is impossible to charge my card! That's good, still safe!
My friend, Mandeep was right again! I received a confirmation email about registering as a Forever Living Distributor! I had my id number 910002483763 and password. Then I thought what was next? I got the idea what I want to buy but what do i do next? I figured it out: went to and saw: distributor login. Easy as 786.




Do you want to know what did I buy? I decided to purchase the Touch of Forever Combo Pak. Why? Because I really wanted to try so many things and this Touch of Forever combo pak contains about 28 products. WHAT'S MORE?
OH, YES! After purchasing the combo pak I became an assistant supervisor. What does it mean? I can get an additional 15% discout and further more I will receive a 5% bonus every purchase I make. So it is like saving 35%!
Just because I become a Forever Living Distributor. It is unbeliever that such an extraordinary company offers such a great discount. My friend, Anu kamboj, told me that this is going to be forever. I guess I don't have to worry about losing this advantage.


After using the products for 2 weeks I decided to get involved with the company. Why? Because it is easy! People are looking for excellent products and great discounts! And if you recommend these products to your friends and family or anybody who you know, you WILL GET PAID! How much? It depends on how many people decide to use the products or even start recommending them too.
As a stay at home mother I'm so happy I came across with this opportunity. It changed my life completely.


If you would like to register please visit: http://nutrition-vitamins4us.blogspot.com/wellcome by chetan.html


My sponsor Id 910-002-588829



0 Comments