Home based business opportunity India: Forever Living

Home based business opportunity! We are currently looking for enthusiastic people with positive attitude to join our team. You don't do anything alone untill you learn the steps. No experience needed, you will be trained. You can also attend our trainings in Chandigarh and we also have webinars online monthly so you can learn from your home. This is not a "get rich fast" opportunity. You can start your forever living home based business part time, work 2-4 hours a day.

Let me tell you why I think Forever Living is the best opportunity in the world.

1. Unique high quality products that are patented and exclusive to Forever Living. Wellness and beauty products that are really in demand today. Preventative health care products.
2. Distributor bonus paid on the retail value. Giving a much higher earning capacity. Even though you only pay wholesale prices for your products, a quality company will still pay your bonuses on the Retail price of the product.
3. No Pass-ups, you should look for a marketing plan that rewards you for your efforts. When someone you sponsored excels in sales, you will be rewarded and not passed up.
4. No Demotions
A distributor should not be demoted due to inactivity of sales. Once you have been promoted to a certain level, you should remain at that level for life.
3. International Presence
True Multinational Business Opportunities over 146 countries.
4. Luxury Car Program. Drive a Mercedes, BMW or a car of your choice.
5. Free Exotic Travel. Many distributors have been to countries and places they only used to dream about FREE.
6. Proven Company. One you build a long term business partnership with. Not a here today gone tomorrow type MLM.
7. $2.1 Billion US Dollar turnover. Asset rich, debt free and privately owned.
8. Charismatic Leaders. Industry Icon Dr. Rex Maughan. A man who has recived many industry awards and is the most experienced and knowledgeable leader in MLM today.
9. A business for everybody. A business that has created many millionares.
10. A no risk MLM with no fees and a 30 day money back guarantee.
11. Unequalled company support with a personal touch.
12. Approachable American Directors with many years experience.
13. We don't have autoship orders when you register, no membership fee, no registration fee, no hidden fees. Minimum order is $50, excludes shipping and tax. (Shipping is a flat rate $7.50)

Why don't you register / sign up / join today?
You are still not sure?

These are just some of the fantastic features of Forever Living.
Why on earth would you look at anything else?

Choose me as your Forever Living Products sponsor because:
1. I am an active distributor. I'm sponsoring new people in a daily basis.
2. I live in India, my sponsors live in every where in world too. So there is a team to help you to be successful (not just me).
3. Your success is our success.
4. I am the 4th generation of Bindra ji, Mandeep Kamboj, Harmit Pal Kamboj. If you heard about him, you should know that he is the most successful distributor in FLP. I've been learning from him continuously and teaching others to do the same. He just visited every where city couple of weeks ago, he came to help us to be more successful. (See pictures below) He is a profit share winner for so many years and he achieved so much that many just dreamed of!
5. I've been using the products as a daily basis with my whole family, my partner Denes and my little sons (3.5years and 7 months old).
6. I'm a stay at home mom, so you can call me anytime if you have any question, even if it is around 7 am or 12pm. I don't care, I am available most of the time!
7. I'm working part time at the moment but receiving earnings like other people make having a full time job.
8. We have trainings, webinars and a lots of knowledge to pass it on.
And I could go on and on!

If you have decided to join/register/sign up as a forever living distributor to my team please click below to fill out the registration form using my sponsor id 910002483763. After registration please contact me http://nutrition-vitamins4us.blogspot.com/2011/03/anu-kamboj-assistant-supervisor.html as soon as possible so we can get started with your forever living home based business!
Join my team here
use sponsor id 910002483763

http://nutrition-vitamins4us.blogspot.com


Call: - +919463431796, +919417112128

0 Comments