Forever Aloe and Chemotherapy

"In May 2010, it was discovered that I had leukemia, also have thalassemia, an inherited blood disorder. The discovery was devastating to my family and me. On the other hand, it was fortunate that my leukemia was discovered at early stage.
In the ward where I stayed, I found that most patients suffered side effects when chemotherapy was administered. Nausea, poor appetite, bleeding gums, weight loss etc were common. However I suffered none of those side effects. In fact, I ate well and gained some weight. The doctor was curious and asked me whether I took supplements prior to the chemotherapy doses. I said “yes; I took Aloe Vera Gel, Forever Pomesteen and Forever Lite”. The doctor said these could well be the reason that side effects were absent in my case.
Because my body was ready, I was given the option to do a bone marrow transplant, if a suitable donor could be found. I was happy that I had a successful bone marrow transplant. What was remarkable was that I was discharged in just 13 days, which was the short at time record in the history of the hospital."

Forever Living Products are not sold in stores, you can only buy it online. Please enter my retail store to purchase it today. Would you like to receive 15% discount? Register and save money instantly. For more information please visit: Forever Living Discounts.

0 Comments